Friday, October 28, 2016

A Skirt, Anyone??


I actually designed and knitted this skirt in 2012. But today was used for typing the pattern in my template so I could post it online for sale on www.ravelry.com/projects/dteresasimmons which is where my patterns are currently for sale.  It is a reversible tubular seamless skirt with an elastic waistband. The pattern is designed for sizes ranging from XS to XXXL. The pattern is my cabled ribbing design. I used a #2 Sport Weight yarn so the skirt wouldn't be bulky to wear. The needle size 4 is small on purpose too for the same reason. This keeps the stitches small. I prefer a solid color of yarn to better showcase the cabled pattern.

I designed a tank top to match this skirt. I still need to type that pattern in my template so I can also post it for sale.

I have no idea if my patterns will become popular and sales will be extensive, but a few have looked at my patterns and a few have purchased. I am currently researching other markets for posting them. But my first concern is getting the patterns I still have pending print-ready.

I still have the above mentioned tank top, a sleeveless pullover sweater, a crocheted hat, and two more scarves that are waiting to be typed. These have already been made by me and are in a container just waiting to be released. Giggle!

After that, I have many more ideas in my head. Those will need to be started from the beginning and actually knitted/crocheted before I can type them. So I'm going to be busy for a while yet. Grin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment