Monday, October 1, 2012

September 30, 2012

Well, I have been gone from blogging quite a while now. But I am back today so I will press on. I did finish the skirt that I was designing. It is smaller than I thought it would be, but still looks okay. I will need to configure the gauge to determine the correct sizes for it. I used a swatch of stockinette stitching, but the skirt is completely ribbed, so I will need to re-figure. Anyhow, here is a photo of the finished skirt.
I made a waistband and inserted elastic to fit my waist measurements. The white item at the top is a hanger. 
Here is a close up of the stitch pattern and hem.
I have yet to type the instructions as a pdf file so I can make the pattern available for sale. But that is the next step, which I will get to soon. Just wanted to capture the finished photos today.

I have started another Cable Me One Side - Rib Me The Other project. A tank top.

This is the swatch for the tank top and the chart diagram.






No comments:

Post a Comment