Friday, March 29, 2013

March 29, 2013

Woohoo! Except for the hardware (the buttons and the snaps), all four purses are done. I recut the binding and added an extra inch for the other three purses and the handles inserted much, much easier. After that, the rest of the sewing was a breeze.

Emma-Leigh's Purse
Those colors hopefully will match her school colors.
Doesn't that just "pop"?

Jenny's Purse
Jenny's favorite color is purple.
I blended lots of blues and pinks with the purples to give a brighter look.

Vickie's Purse
I wanted bright colors for Vickie.
Success achieved!!!

Rachel's Purse
Her favorite color is pink.
Can't go wrong with these selected fabrics.


I will take the purses with me tomorrow and match the buttons. Once sewn on, then off to the post office to make their way to Kentucky to celebrate four birthdays.


No comments:

Post a Comment